Semi-automatic Gyroscopic Mixer Minimix
|Maximum container height||
|Maximum container weight||
Technical description of the product:
The semi-automatic gyroscopic mixer Minimix has been designed to satisfy the need of mixing small containers, both in volume and weight.
- Mixing of the product in closed containers
- Access to the mixing area through rolling shutter
- Fixed bottom loading plate
- Manual clamping system through integrated handle
- Mixing speed manually assigned by the user
- Repositioning of the clamping system at zero point at the end of the mixing cycle
- Customizable mixing parameters through display panel
- Acceleration and deceleration during the cycle for optimal mixing results
- Bi-directional rotation of the basket
- Minimum and maximum container height: 65 – 250mm
Gyroscopic mixers are distinguished by their double rotation axis and the mixing of the product in closed containers. The main distinction in this category is between automatic and semi-automatic.
Automatic gyroscopic mixers feature an automatic clamping system, and an automatically-set mixing speed according to the height of the container; while semi-automatic gyroscopic mixers feature a manual clamping system, and the speed is manually set by the user.