Automatic Gyroscopic Mixer Arcobaleno
|Maximum container height||
|Maximum container weight||
Technical description of the product:
Arcobaleno is an automatic gyroscopic mixer, equipped with a particular clamping system, whose project was developed in 2004. Its remarkable features are the bi-directional rotation of the basket during the mixing cycle, the openable lid to simplify maintenance operations, and the possibility of mixing containers up to 500mm tall.
- Mixing of the product in closed containers
- Access to the mixing area through door
- Easily openable lid for simplifying maintenance
- Extractable bottom loading plate to simplify the positioning of the container
- Automatic clamping system
- Mixing speed automatically assigned according to container height
- Repositioning of the clamping system at zero point at the end of the mixing cycle
- Customizable mixing parameters through display panel
- Acceleration and deceleration during the cycle for optimal mixing results
- Bi-directional rotation of the basket
- Minimum and maximum container height: 100 – 500mm
Gyroscopic mixers are distinguished by their double rotation axis and the mixing of the product in closed containers. The main distinction in this category is between automatic and semi-automatic.
Automatic gyroscopic mixers feature an automatic clamping system, and an automatically-set mixing speed according to the height of the container; while semi-automatic gyroscopic mixers feature a manual clamping system, and the speed is manually set by the user.